Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
1. This agreement stipulates the agreement regarding the use of this service that is common to the websites operated by our company.
2. This agreement shall be applied to all users (defined in Article 3) regarding the use of this service. The user cannot use this service unless he / she agrees to this agreement.
3. The Company will notify or notify the user by a method that the Company deems appropriate, such as posting on the site or e-mail, without obtaining the prior consent of the user, and as appropriate, all of this agreement or Part of it can be changed.
4. If all or part of this agreement is changed, the changed agreement shall be applied to the use of this service, and the user shall comply only with the changed agreement.
Article 2 Use of this service
Chapter 2 Users
Article 3 Definition of user
In this agreement, "user" means, after understanding and approving all the contents of this agreement, images, texts, designs, logos, videos, programs, ideas, information, etc. provided by our company (hereinafter "contents"). ”) A general term for people who search, browse, or use content.
Chapter 3 Members
Article 4 Member
In this agreement, "member" is a general term for users who have understood and approved all the contents of this agreement, applied for membership registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, and approved by the Company.
Article 5 Membership registration
1. In this service, the user who wishes to register agrees to this agreement, applies for registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company approves this, and the registration of use shall be completed.
2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
(2) When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) When the Company reasonably determines that it is inappropriate for the operation and management of this service to approve other registrations.
Article 6 Change of registered contents
Members must provide us with true and accurate information when registering, and if all or part of the matters registered with us change, we will promptly use the method specified separately by us. The registered information shall be changed to. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the member not registering the change as appropriate.
Article 7 Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
If a member falls under any of the following, the Company may take measures such as suspension of use of this service, cancellation of membership registration, and other measures that the Company deems appropriate, without prior notice. I will.
In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member due to the measures taken by the Company based on this article.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) Regarding any service provided by the Company in the past, without a justifiable reason, delay in fulfillment of payment obligations such as fees, long-term non-receipt of goods, refusal of returns / exchanges, long-term contact and response, If it turns out that there was another default
(4) When it is found that the act of Article 18 (prohibited matters) of this agreement has been performed in the past
(5) When a member dies or is judged to start guardianship, start guardianship, or start assistance
(6) If you are an antisocial force, or if you are interacting with or involved in any antisocial force, such as cooperating or participating in the maintenance, operation, or management of the antisocial force through funding or other means. When we judge
(7) When the Company determines that it is necessary for the operation and maintenance of this service
(8) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
Article 8 Withdrawal procedure
Members may withdraw at any time by following the withdrawal procedure established by the Company. The member shall lose the membership qualification when the Company receives the withdrawal application from the member.
Article 9 Management of user ID and password
1. Each member shall have one user ID.
2. Members shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at their own risk.
3. Members shall not transfer, sell, succeed, lend, disclose or leak the user ID and password to a third party except with the prior consent of the Company.
4. The member shall immediately contact the Company if it is found that the user ID or password has been used illegally by a third party.
5. Members shall be liable for damages caused by insufficient management of user IDs or passwords, mistakes / mistakes in use, unauthorized use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not be liable at all. ..
6. If a member forgets his / her user ID or password, he / she shall notify us and follow our instructions. In addition, the use of this service made by the user ID and the password corresponding to it is regarded as the use made by the member himself / herself.
Article 10 Use of personal information
Chapter 4 Purchasing products
Article 11 Purchase of goods
1. Members can purchase products from our company using this service.
2. If a member wishes to purchase a product, etc., he / she shall apply for the purchase or use of the product, etc. according to the method specified separately by the Company.
3. With the application in the preceding paragraph, after confirming the delivery address, order details, etc. entered and registered by the member, click the button to order, and then the member will receive an email confirming the order details. At that time, a sales contract regarding the product, etc. shall be concluded between the member and the Company.
4. The member cannot return the product after receiving the product or exchange it for another product, and even if the member wishes to return the product after receiving the product or exchange it for another product, the Company Is not obligated to return the product price, handling fee, and shipping fee paid by the member to the user. However, this does not apply if the credit card company designated by the member notifies you of the default.
5. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company shall be able to cancel, cancel or take other appropriate measures regarding the sales contract.
Article 12 Payment method
1. Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the member or payment method separately approved by the Company.
2. When paying by credit card, the member shall be subject to the terms and conditions separately contracted with the credit card company. If any dispute arises between the member and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the member and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
Article 13 Return / exchange of goods, withdrawal and cancellation of orders
1. Members cannot return products purchased through this service unless the product is defective or different from the ordered product. In addition, we will not accept returns of products even if the following conditions are met.
(1) When trying on the shoes outside the room (dirt on the sole, etc.)
(2) SALE products, hygiene products such as underwear, swimwear, cosmetics, etc.
(3) Used, length-packed, repaired, washed, and cleaned products
(4) If you lose the delivery note
(5) If you lose the product tag, label, or accessories
(6) When the condition of the product (including but not limited to the box and accessories of the product) at the time of return is damaged, soiled, lost, etc. compared to the time of delivery.
(7) When the package is opened for a product whose package is a part of the product
(8) When the product has an odor, stains, or scratches on the part of the customer.
2. The member shall apply for the return specified in the preceding paragraph according to the procedure separately determined by the Company, and the selling price and shipping fee at the time of purchase by the member shall be refunded or exchanged for a substitute. Even if you wish to exchange for a substitute product, you may not be able to exchange it due to a shortage of the product. In addition, the member shall bear the cost of returning the item. However, if the product is defective, different from the ordered product, etc., and the product is returned based on our responsibility, the return shipping fee will be borne by us.
3. From the time the product is shipped to the time the product arrives, the order for the product cannot be withdrawn or canceled unless there is a reason attributable to us.
Article 14 Disclaimer regarding products, etc.
Regarding this service and the products sold through this service, the quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products and other defects, and damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by these Except for the cases specified in the preceding article, we shall not bear any guarantee or burden.
For troubles caused by unknown delivery address, etc., we will be obliged to deliver the product, etc. by contacting the contact information registered by the member and delivering the product, etc. to the delivery address specified at the time of purchasing the product. And shall be exempt from the liability.
In the unlikely event that the product is out of stock, or if the product cannot be provided due to price or other errors, the application from the member may be cancelled. We will notify the member of the detailed measures in this case separately, but even if this is canceled, the member will not be able to request any damages, loss compensation, etc. from the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses or disadvantages related to the use of this service and the products sold or sold in this service other than those stipulated in the preceding article, regardless of the legal cause of the claim. ..
Chapter 5 Use of services
Article 15 Services to be provided
We provide the following services as part of this service.
1. Members use the account page (defined in Article 16)
2. Browse the link from this service
Article 16 Use of account page
Members can use the account page designated by the Company. Members can browse each function on the account page after logging in, and enter / change / update / delete information for each function.
Article 17 Disclaimer
1. If you provide a link from this service to another website or resource, or a link from a third party website or resource to this service, we will provide the content, use and results of that link. We do not assume any warranty or liability (including, but not limited to, legality, effectiveness, accuracy, certainty, safety, up-to-dateness and completeness). If the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, the linked site does not require any notification to the member. Shall be able to be deleted.
2. If there is a transaction with an advertiser who is advertising or promoting during this service, the user will make a transaction with the advertiser at his / her own discretion and responsibility. We do not take any responsibility. We do not guarantee the contents and conditions related to transactions such as payment of products, determination of contract conditions, guarantee, collateral liability, existence of license, etc., and we do not guarantee the advertisements posted in this service or We shall not be liable for any damages to the members due to transactions made via advertising.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. directly or indirectly incurred by the member even if this service is temporarily suspended, canceled or changed in the following cases. Suppose.
(1) When a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, or heavy snow occurs
(2) When social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or mayhem occurs
(3) When the appropriate service cannot be received from the telephone company, shipping company or provider with which the Company has a contract.
(4) When there is a reason that our company cannot handle technically
4. The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the business in accordance with the registered contents of the member.
5. If a member causes any damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the member will resolve this at his / her responsibility and expense, and the Company will not take any damages. No damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. shall be given.
Article 18 Prohibitions
The user shall not perform any of the following acts. In the unlikely event that damage occurs to the Company or a third party in violation of this, the user shall be liable for all damages (including reasonable attorney's fees).
1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal acts
3. Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
5. The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
6. Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
7. Unauthorized access or attempting this
8. Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
9. Impersonating another user
10. Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
11. Other acts that the Company reasonably judges to be inappropriate, such as damaging or damaging the credit of the Company.
Article 19 Intellectual property rights
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to the Company and legitimate right holders such as content providers, and members These may not be reproduced, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Chapter 6 Service operation
Article 20 Information management
1. We collect the following information regarding the user's access history in order to investigate the user's access history and usage status, or to improve the service to the user.
(1) Information regarding the IP address or mobile device identification number when the user accesses the server of this service
(2) Our company uses cookie technology (a technology that temporarily writes data to the user's computer through a web browser and records and saves the date and time when the user last visited the site, the number of visits to the site, etc.) User access information obtained through
Article 21 Maintenance of this service
In order to keep the service in good working condition, we will temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of this service without notifying the user in advance in any of the following cases. Or it can be canceled. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member due to the measures taken by the Company based on this article.
1. In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
2. When system operation becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
3. When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and turmoil.
4. When system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
5. When requested by an administrative or judicial institution based on reasonable grounds
6. When we determine that it is unavoidable to stop or stop the system
Article 22 Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
Members may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 23 Handling in case of business transfer, etc.
When the Company transfers this service or the business related to this service to a third party, etc. and succeeds it, the Company, in connection with the transfer of the business, etc., the status, rights and obligations under this agreement and member registration information Etc. may be succeeded to the transferee, etc. of the transfer, etc., and the member shall be deemed to have agreed to such transfer, etc. in advance in this Article.
Article 24 Governing law and agreement jurisdiction
Regarding all disputes related to this service and this agreement, the governing law shall be Japanese law, and the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 25 Others
If a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement or our guidance and response arises regarding the use of this service, we and the user shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
Supplementary Provisions: This agreement shall apply to all users from April 1, 2021.
Reearth Co., Ltd. Manager Katsuhiko Aihara